The Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) is a collection of best practices used for the management and delivery of IT services and IT infrastructure recognized by thousands of organizations throughout the world. In this EXIN and AXELOS accredited seven course bundle, you'll study the lifecycle components essential for IT professionals working on IT processes and are responsible for IT service management implementation.
- Access 7 accredited courses & 49.5 hours of content 24/7
- Study service strategy, design, transition, operation, improvement, & lifecycle management
- Use sample exams & exercises to gauge your progress
- Get a 10% discount on EXIN certification exams
- Individual Courses: ITIL Foundations, Service Operation, Service Design, Service Transition, Service Strategy, Continual Service Improvement & Managing Across the Lifecycle
At GogoTraining our mission is to help you master the world by unlocking your full potential. We do that by working with technology masters to create curriculum paths in key technologies. These paths allow you to jump in at the level that is right for you so you can master the technology and unlock your full potential. For more details on this course and instructor, click here