Whether you're a novice or just need a refresher, this course has everything you need to prepare and pass the Cisco 200-125 certification. You'll acquire the knowledge and practice labs in this course to transfer to real world use as a Cisco or IT Professional.
- Access 271 lectures & 20.5 hours of content 24/7
- Gain an in-depth understanding of networking, using routers & switches, & their various configurations & connections
- Learn how to configure default, static, & dynamic routing
- Comprehend how to manipulate each of the routing protocol attributes to meet network requirements
- Prepare yourself in Layer 2 technology & its various configurations
- Secure routers through the use of Access-list & configure different types of NAT
Whether you are interested in the CCNA R/S, the CCENT, ICND2, the CCNP, or you just want to understand the key topics of these certification, taking one or all of Lazaro Diaz's courses, will get you a lot closer to that goal. Lazaro hosts a variety of courses covering not just Cisco, but also CompTIA and Microsoft. In 2017 he hopes to complete his second book based on all the Routing Protocols in 2017. His first book, "The Only IP Book You Will Ever Need!" is available on Amazon.
Laz is notorious for his nonchalant and unconventional way of teaching, and has quickly become an authority when it comes to the CCNA certification. Not to mention his achievement in being instrumental in getting his students certified.
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- Instant digital redemption