Financial markets are fickle beasts that can be extremely difficult to navigate for the average investor. This course will introduce you to machine learning, a field of study that gives computers the ability to learn without being explicitly programmed, while teaching you how to apply these techniques to quantitative trading. Using Python libraries, you'll discover how to build sophisticated financial models that will better inform your investing decisions. Ideally, this one will buy itself back and then some!
- Access 64 lectures & 11 hours of content 24/7
- Get a crash course in quantitative trading from stocks & indices to momentum investing & backtesting
- Discover machine learning principles like decision trees, ensemble learning, random forests & more
- Set up a historical price database in MySQL using Python
- Learn Python libraries like Pandas, Scikit-Learn, XGBoost & Hyperopt
- Access source code any time as a continuing resource
Loonycorn is comprised of four individuals--Janani Ravi, Vitthal Srinivasan, Swetha Kolalapudi and Navdeep Singh--who have honed their tech expertises at Google and Flipkart. The team believes it has distilled the instruction of complicated tech concepts into funny, practical, engaging courses, and is excited to be sharing its content with eager students. For more details on the course and instructor, click here