Raspberry Pi is a highly capable web development CPU, and this course will teach you how to maximize its potential. By learning the various components that make up the web development stack, you'll be able to build applications and make them available to users through a web interface. This is the A to Z guide for using Raspberry Pi for the Web.
- Access 58 lectures & 7 hours of content
- Learn the various components of the web development stack: the operating system, hardware, application server, web server, database server, & Python programming language
- Integrate Cloud services into your Raspberry Pi-powered web application
- Install a Python virtual environment & use Flask, uWSGI & Nginx to design & host your application
- Use the Google Chart API to create visual representations of sensor data
- Add interactivity to web pages using JQuery
- Analyze sensor data using Plotly
Peter Dalmaris is Chief Explorer at Tech Explorations. He is fascinated by technology because of its ability to make amazing things happen, and science because of its ability to make nature transparent. He is an Electrical and Computer Engineer, has a PhD (most of which was spent reading philosophy of knowledge) and a couple of Masters in Information Systems. He has been a lecturer for over 13 years in a variety of IT (and occasionally management) subjects. During this time, he has developed a hands-on teaching style, whereby he invites and challenges his students to learn by doing. He has taught thousands of students in dozens of undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
Peter is also a software developer at Futureshock Enterprises, making applications using Ruby, Ruby on Rails, and iOS. Peter has been an electronics enthusiast since he remembers himself when he wrecked his sister's digital watch and his parents VCR. He replaced the watch but managed to fix the VCR. Now, he is particularly fascinated by the rapid prototyping opportunities that the Arduino and similar platforms has brought about. He lives in Sydney, Australia.
For more details on this course and instructor, click here
. This course is hosted by StackSkills, the premier eLearning destination for discovering top-shelf courses on everything from coding—to business—to fitness, and beyond!