Get with the times, and learn to program for Android's latest operating system version. Master the art of creating games for Marshmallow by creating 5 real-world apps, diving into material design principles, implementing ListViews, and more. By course's end, you'll be able to create apps for both smartphones and wearables, ready to be downloaded by legions of eager users.
- Create 5 real-world Android M apps w/ 15 hours of content
- Learn or review introductory Java concepts
- Master & implement material design principles
- Utilize & implement ListViews, databases, wear cards, etc.
- Use Google's main APIs during the app development process
- Create wearable apps using the Wearable API
Pablo is a web and mobile app developer, as well as entrepreneur. He is also the founder of ZENVA, which runs four communities featuring game, web and mobile app development tutorials: Zenva Academy, GameDev Academy, HTML5 Hive (also known as "the hive"), and for Spanish speakers, De Idea A App. Besides teaching online how to create games, apps and websites to over 85,000 students, Pablo has created content for companies such as Amazon and Intel. For more details on the course and instructor, click here
This course is hosted by StackSkills, the premier eLearning destination for discovering top-shelf courses on everything from coding—to business—to fitness, and beyond!